Wednesday 2 May 2007

I've been tagged!!

Rosie has tagged me (http://freycob.blogspot.com/) Thanks Rosie.

You have to state seven facts/habits about yourself then tag another seven people. Doubt I will be tagged seven tho coz don't know that many that haven't already been tagged!

Here we go:

1. I had my son, Daniel, 10 weeks early and we both had to spend time in Intensive Care!!

2. I lurve Westlife!!!

3. I have three tattoos and would love more (but hubby says no!)

4. I have a rescue dog called Snowy who is frightened of cats

5. I love chocolate (and strawberry laces!)

6. I met hubby Carl outside a Chinese take away - we were both VERY drunk!

7. I hate my naturally curly hair (and always have!)


God that was hard!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What Sam failed to mention here is that Snowy also hates my dog, Maisy (she's in constant puppy 'play with me mode')!!!!!

But they do get on ok really!

Caroline said...

It is hard isn't it Sam - gonna have to have a think about my answers. I would love naturally curly hair.....