Friday 28 December 2007

SPOILT!!!

Hi to all. Hope you all had a great Christmas and that Santa was good to you.
I got thoroughly spoilt by Carl this year - he always buys me jewellery as a surprise, but really excelled himself this year!!
This is what I got:
(These are obviously the catalogue pictures.)
These gorgeous things were on top of the DVD's, CD's, perfume, etc, etc, that I got aswell. Just LOVE HIM!!!
Anyway, Daniel was over the moon with his XBox360 and games, and other stuff. And although I didn't get Carl as much as he got me, he was happy with his 'Name a Star' gift, among other things!
We had Christmas Day as a family this year, with short present swapping visits from the parents. Then everyone landed for Boxing Day tea!
Both Carl and I were at work on Thursday, and Carl again today, but then we are both off until next Wednesday.
If I don't get chance to blog again this year, hope everyone has a great New Year - see you all in 2008!!!!


2 comments:

Janice said...

Fabulous gifts Sam, lucky girl!

Janice

Unknown said...

Lucky you Sam. They're lovely.