Thursday 22 February 2007

Half Term Hols

it's half term here in rainy North East this week, and I'm off for a couple of days with Daniel.

Today we went to the Blue Reef Aquarium, which was very interesting, (and very full aswell, coz I think the whole of the North East was there!!!)

We then went to a place called 'Paint Pots'. It's one of those places where you pick a blank plate, mug, etc, and paint it!! You then leave it there for them to glaze and fire it, and then you go back a few days later to pick it up. Daniel painted a mug, and I painted a small plant pot, which wil be used to store pens on my desk. It cost us a fortune, but was good fun and wasted a couple of hours.
I'll post some pix when we get the stuff back.

Staying in tomorrow, or maybe just a wander around the shops - Daniel did what he wanted today, my turn tomorrow!!!!!

2 comments:

Di said...

Oooooh Sam, didn't know you were blogging hun..........looking fabby so far.

I'll pop a link on my blog to yours!

Sam said...

thank Di, I'm new at this, so I might forget on a regular basis!!