Saturday 24 February 2007

Man Flu!!!



Man Flu has hit the Wright household!!!


I joke, but Carl really isn't well!! he's been on 12 hour night shifts all week, so he's knackered, and then the Man Flu hit him!!! he's been in bed all day today with a raging temperature, but he got up earlier and looks abit better. but, when his cold and flu tablets wear off, he's back to square one!! Hopefully it won't last too long, and he won't pass it on to me or Daniel.


Managed to get a couple of cards made today, between shopping, baking and sorting out Daniel and his cousin, who came to stay. I decided I would have a go at Iris Folding, and I must admit I could be hooked. here's a couple of pix of the 2 cards I made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Send Carl a long distance hug from all us down south Sam! We've all had it and don't want it back - it's a right old bugger this one!

xx

Di said...

Hope Carl is better soon.

Love your cards..... beautiful :-)