Tuesday 3 June 2008

cards

some girls at work were laughing at me when I ordered the June kit off Bubbly Funk this week. They said I keep buying craft stash, admiring it and then sticking it in a drawer! Although this is absolutely true at the moment, I was determined to prove them wrong!!

these are what I came up with:



Actually, the first one is an anniversary card someone at work asked me to make a few weeks ago and I forgot I'd taken a photo, so thought I'd include that one too.
Quite surprise myself actually coz I just picked up random things from my stash and took it down stairs to use. I was determined I wasn't going back upstairs until I'd finished! I obviously chose the right stuff!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You have done some pretty cards there Sam. Love the lace work...not something I have tried but it always looks so effective. X