Saturday 5 April 2008

crafty stuff

my crafty 'mojo' is slowly returning, in small bursts!
I decided I would do a scrap book, and got as far as making the front cover, and some blank pages to go inside:


I chose the photos I wanted to scrap and put them on a disc to take to my local 'Klick' shop. (my printer isn't clever enough to get decent prints!). put them on the machine in the shop and 'faffed' about with them, then printed them! and nearly died when I saw how big they had printed (7" x 5"). my scrap book is only 8x8!! I then learned that they have new machines in Klick that printed bigger, as well as the older ones. I was too embarrassed to do them again in a smaller size! I'll go to Asda next week instead!
I also made a birthday card for my pal that I've known since first school. Haven't seen her for years, but still keep in regular contact. I am going to make a point of going to visit her this year!
altho I say my 'mojo' has returned, it has only returned in limited quantities! I have discovered 'blooms', and all my cards seem to have a VERY similar theme at the mo!! never mind,I'm sure it will return properly soon

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Glad your mojo is making a comback Sam - hope you're having fun!