Saturday 5 April 2008

new baby!!

My nephew and his wife have had a baby boy!! they live in Macclesfield so I haven't seen him 'in the flesh' yet, but have seen loads of photos.
My parents were going to visit this weekend, so I decided to make my first scrapbook page, and frame it for them. I also did a card for them.

My nephew is mad on Star Wars, so I bet you can't guess what they have called their son!
yes, you're right - may I present to you: LUKE XANDER SNOWBALL!! (and yes, Snowball IS their surname!)


My mum phoned tonight, and said he is as gorgeous in real life, I feel a trip to Macclesfield coming on very soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh isn't he gorgeous?! Congratulations to your newphew and his wife Sam.

Great page/card btw!

Angelnorth said...

Awww, cute! The page and card look great Sam, I'm sure your nephew and his wife will be delighted with those.