Saturday 5 April 2008

Junior crafters

Over on the Bubbly Funk forum, they get up to all sorts of stuff!! some I join in and most I don't! However, in October last year, it was decided to hold a Junior CJ, for the children of us bubblies to take part in (I am NEVER enrolling Daniel in anything else - kicks up the bum needed EVERY month!)

Anyway, the finished/completed article arrived a couple of weeks ago, and we are really pleased with it! these kids are really talented! here are the pictures of Daniel's CJ called 'My Favourite Holiday!


3 comments:

tracy said...

i bet he's glad you gave him all those kicks up the bum now,what a great book to have :)
mt dd did one once,she too needed kicks up the bum!!!!LOL

Angelnorth said...

That's a fab CJ and I just love those sign-in tags, don't they look great?!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like that Ibiza one it's rather good ;) The others are great too. I love the covers on the CJ as well. KristianR