Thursday 10 April 2008

new puppy!!

We received a text message from our friends Billy and Jeanie at the beginning of the week, asking us if we wanted to go and meet the new addition to their family. Now I knew it wasn't a baby, and I don't think they're cat people, so it could only be one other thing..........

this is Daisy!!! an 8 week old Westie puppy!! and isn't she gorgeous!! (she makes our Snowy look HUGE!!, in fact she's smaller than some of Snowy's toys!!)

thought Rosie might like to see these piccies, as I'm sure it will bring back memories of 'baby' Maisie!

going away to Scarborough tomorrow for the weekend, so will hopefully remember to take some photos and also to blog them!!

6 comments:

Janice said...

Oh Sam, she is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Angelnorth said...

Awww! My friend has a Westie called Daisy, too!

Unknown said...

Oh how that brought back memories of puppy Maisy. She's gorgeous Sam. Makes me want to let Maisy have a litter now. It's just a shame that Janice's friend's William is so far away as he's such a handsome boy!

Kathy said...

awwww she is SO cute!

Enjoy Scarborough - don't forget to go to that Ice Cream Parlour on the front and indulge your self!

Karen said...

Ahhhhh how cute is she??? Bet she gives a lovely cuddle X

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Radica. I am a `cat woman`, but she is a gorgeous little dog!